We offer you 7 well-equipped seminar rooms, accommodating 10 to 80 people on the 1st floor, and up to 120 in the ground floor amphitheatre.
The amphitheatre features 4 built-in translation booths, video projector and a wide screen as well as an 80 sqm coffee break foyer. See the brochure!
The unique charm of the city is enriched by Lipcani Street, that takes its name after the merchants who used to bring here their goods from the well-known market of Leipzig (Lipsca). With a full history and fame in trading, Lipscani is populated by a continuous line of shops, being the only street in Bucharest without living apartments, but only with shops, studios and banks.
Blanari is one of the Old Center’s streets that borrowed its name from the old master drapers who used to have a successful trading point here. A long time ago the street was guarded by Hanul Zamfir, that added some flavor to a part of the Old Center’s history. The story of arts and crafts, the story of a street…
Selari is the street from the Old Center with an Oriental fragrance surrounding you with its name, that originally comes from the people called “selari”, who used to process saddles decorated with golden and silver ornaments. The name of the street is also associated with such buildings like the former Han Rosu, where the first coffee mill from Bucharest appeared in 1847.
Zarafi outlines its story as street of the Old Center around those “Zarafi” people who had remarkable enterprising spirit, tenacity and artful way of doing business. The Jewish formed a good part of this kind of trade giving their contribution here and in Bucharest to the bourgeois spirit of the town.
Gabroveni, the street located in the middle of the Old Center, keeps alive all memories about the dealers of cloths, made in Gabrovo from Bulgaria. It was reckoned that a suit tailored from that cloth “keeps a lifetime”. In 1739 Hagi Tudose Gabroveanul built here Hanul Gabroveni that still exists today.